Make sure zipper is clean and properly greased. If it is unusually difficult to close, use a grease stick to thoroughly lubricate zipper tracks.
- Leave last 2 to 3 inches open. Squeeze bag to purge air. Finish closing zipper, making sure slider goes all the way to the end stop. Give bag another squeeze to ensure proper closure.
- Depress valve end, use to remove any remaining air. Release valve, turn valve lock counter-clockwise until it firmly rests against valve end. Stow valve under valve cover.
Cleaning & Lubrication:
The drysuit zipper also depends on close fitting rubber to provide a reliable seal.
- Use a toothbrush and water to thoroughly clean zipper teeth.
- Any sand or grit can compromise seal.
- Lubricate with a Grease Stick.
Do not use any other type of lube on this zipper!
It is recommended to store closure in closed position when not in use.