Government Buyers: This item is available, please email [email protected] for more information.
50 L Waterproof backpack mounted to the OTB Frame™(included). This pack is configured like a jungle ruck, slick on the sides, with one large MOLLE panel on the rear. 30″ YKK Aquaseal zipper provides top access. Features an interior MOLLE panel for radio mounting , oral inflate/deflate valve, and full compression/suspension straps. Top of pack is designed to accept Mystery Ranch® NICE™ Daypack Lid.
– 500d Multicam Cordura, 2-Side laminated Kryptothane™ outer fabric, embossed to
minimize IR signature
– Laser-cut Armathane™ MOLLE panels provide customization and external pouch
– YKK Aquaseal Drysuit Zipper
– Mystery Ranch® NICE™ Frame, with hydrophobic materials including carbon stays, and
closed cell foam
– Internal Armathane™ MOLLE panel for unlimited mounting options
– Available Color: Multicam®
– Laser-cut reinforced MOLLE panels
– Halkey-Roberts oral inflate/deflate valve with lockout for buoyancy control
– MIL-A-A-55301 Nylon, IRR treated webbing
– All outer seams radio frequency welded, no glue or seam tape
– IP68 Waterproof
MADE IN USA
BERRY COMPLIANCE STATEMENT: Watershed, LLC certifies that this product is in full compliance with the Berry Amendment (10 U.S.C. 2533a) as implemented by DFARS 252.225-7012, meaning that any textile end products, including all of the components thereof, have been grown, reprocessed, reused, or produced in the United States or one of its territories, and by DFARS 252.225-7015, meaning that any hand or measuring tools have been produced in the United States or its outlying areas.
|Dimensions||24.5″ Height x 14.5″ Width x 9″ Depth|
|Capacity||3130 cu in (51L)|
|Closure Type||YKK Aquaseal Zip|
|Weight||5 lbs 4.8 oz|